Leading client of Aeicorp Technologies
You are passionate about building quality products that enrich and improve lives of real people around you. You believe in creating a user experience that simplifies a connected, often complex, lifestyle into a seamless experience in the car and mobile devices, accentuating engineering intelligence Product development geeks would be the right person to read the contents further below.
If you believe just like us in the mantra: – To enable a totally interconnected information gateway for mass adoption of nomadic systems to allow geo-information mobility- you will love what Quantum Inventions Development Centre in Kolkata has to offer.
Roles and Responsiblities
1. Write test cases and test plans for the project.
2. Execute test cases.
3. Investigate potential defects and discuss them with developers.
4. Log defects during the test execution phase.
5. Reported test results to the project manager participated in business requirements review sessions with the peers and business users.
6. Organize and participate in test plans walkthroughs.
7. Tested the application in functional and system integration testing.
8. Write traceability matrix to reflect test coverage.
9. Prioritize test requirements and organize test cases accordingly.
10. Visual and UI testing is a must.
11. Hands on experience in Mobile Application (Android & Iphone) testing is preferred.
12. Excellent team player with an eye for details.
13. Good communication and documentation skills.
14. Degree in computer science/ or equivalent.
15. Post-graduates with work experience may also apply and will be considered for senior positions.
16. Clear verbal and written communication in English is extremely important to succeed in our teams, as we work across borders with cross-nationality teams where clear communication is the key.
UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG – M.Tech – Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, MCA – Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Computers
You must sign in to apply for this position.